Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31st is the last day of our Summer Learn and Save with Dental Hygiene Quarterly!
In case you missed it, we would love to have you join us!
Everyone who registers for the Summer Special will have their name entered into a draw. I will be going live on Facebook to announce the winner on Thursday, September 1st at 2:30pm EST.
All who have purchased the Summer Special will have a chance to win:
1. A rdhu Sharpening Kit
2. A Bamboo Beanie
3. An iPad!
Dental Hygiene Quarterly is rdhu's annual subscription. We no longer offer single on-demand courses. All courses are either LIVE online, in-person OR through Dental Hygiene Quarterly (online or in DVD Format). Past editions are available for those who need to catch up!
What's included and what is Dental Hygiene Quarterly all about?
- 12 Hours of CE every year (3 hours uploaded into your portal every season)
- An Activity Page to document learning and implementation into your practice
- Your own personal portal that stores the courses and your certificates (after a short post-course quiz)
- 10 hours of The RDH View also gets automatically uploaded into your personal portal
- Go live with myself and Beth Parkes to re-cap the Edition where we share our take-aways for the learning and discuss implementing into our practice.
- Have the option to join live on certain DHQ courses (when applicable) or wait and watch the recording (ie Kerry Lepicek's upcoming course on What's New in Caries Management? will be FREE for Dental Hygiene Quarterly Subscribers to watch live or wait and watch in their portal - just email email@example.com and we will send you the Zoom link to register).
Annual Subscription: $199 ($149 for CDHA members)
Summer Special: 3 Years for $333 (CDHA members) $433 non-CDHA
Upon Registration, you will receive the Summer 2022 Edition right away:
- Periodontitis, Dysbiosis and Inflammation: What’s The Connection? Presented by: Dr. Salme Lavigne PhD, MSDH, RDH
- The Dental Hygienist’s Role in Diagnosis and Treatment of Erosive Tooth Wear and Bruxism Presented by: Dr. Warden Noble, DDS, MS, MSEd
The Fall Edition will be launched mid-September:
- Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Client Presented by: Dr. Sanjukta Mohanta, DDS
- Protecting our Children: Keeping Them Safe With Early Detection Presented by: Doris Waite, RDH, Certified Myofunctional Therapist, Buteyko Breathing Educator
Click here to learn more about the Summer Special and register for the online version!
Use Promo Code: SSCDHA
DVD option ~ Click here!
Thank you for your support, and for being a part of rdhu!
I have really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with many of you over these summer months. I appreciate your kind words and feedback and excited for what is to come!
Thank you for reading and have a great week ahead! Please take a look below for what is coming up!