It was a busy day here on the phones at rdhu!
We are coming to the end of another calendar year and this year has taken its toll on many.
It’s been a year marked by uncertainty. And for a lot of us, the unknown has been the cause of quite a bit of stress. These are things that we cannot control.
The things that you can control are your own thoughts, fears and mindset.
Many fear the unknown and something we don't have control over (ie the pandemic).
Many are fearing the Quality Assurance Audit and this is something we do have control over.
Our advice to many:
1. Stay up to date with QA requirements. Whether you are being audited or not. Keep up to date with the minimum yearly requirements. We have dental hygienists with us from many different provinces with different requirements but at the end of the day we need to stay on top of our QA requirements as much as possible. Try not to put off thing's until next year, as you never know what next year will bring.
2. Face your fears. If you don't know something or feeling unsure, jump in, learn it and own it. You will feel so much better once you start the process. Recognize that you don’t know it all. It’s okay. In fact, recognizing that you don’t know it all sets you up for success. By seeing your own limitations you create a mindset that is willing to learn and adapt.
3. Hire a coach. If you need help, outsource. We all need help with different parts of our lives. We offer QA Coaching and can lend a hand and help you shift your mindset.
4. Stay positive and keep a positive mindset. 99% of the battle is in our own mindset. So read or listen to things/podcasts that will help you during these trying times.
5. Finish the year strong. Yes, even this year! What can you do to reach your goals and finish the year strong? Feeling good about how you finished the year will help you have a good strong start to 2021 and can set you up for a successful year ahead!
We are in the last 2 months of courses at rdhu.
We still have some live streaming courses available and many courses recorded.
Whatever your QA needs may be, we may have a solution to help you. Even if it is just a quick call to get you on track.
I encourage you not to let 2020 be marked by questions and a fear of the unknown.
Instead, let’s all use it as an opportunity to grow together and learn along the way!
Thank you for reading. We have a lot of great things coming up that I hope you will take part in. Please find information below.