I wanted to share some feel good news today as we often hear so much negative news that when something good happens, it feels good to share!
This past weekend was an eventful one for us at rdhu! It started Friday with me presenting an online sharpening and insert maintenance course to dental hygienists from coast to coast and witnessing the aha moments to achieving the best sharp cutting edge possible! We all know how crucial it is for us to never compromise and always use sharp instruments!
Friday night, I was invited by Beth (Beth Parkes, our VP) as her guest to the ODHA President's Award Dinner where Beth was presented with a Distinguished Service Award! It was so great to spend some time with the ODHA Board of Directors and to celebrate Beth going above and beyond for members!
It was the ODHA's AGM, Friday and Saturday, so the timing was perfect as the ODHA office happens to be in Burlington! The Board of Directors decided to take a field trip and come by rdhu for a tour at our newly renovated facility on Saturday morning! Meanwhile, we had a Soft-Tissue Diode Laser Course happening at the Dentsply Sirona Academy in Mississauga, with Beth Ryerse, and Joe Siegfried presenting the in person portion of his Myofunctional Therapy: A Practical Program, at rdhu, where we had a group of dental hygienists complete their initial training! We had one dental hygienist from British Columbia one from Saskatchewan fly in for the weekend!
Look at the feedback we received for the Myo Program with Joe Siegfried:
- Amazing! 150% worth it! Joe is a wealth of knowledge, both on myo and the business of dental hygiene. He presents with integrity, enthusiasm, and is very engaging! From our BC RDH
- Love it! So much fun and learnt so much! From our Saskatchewan RDH
- Excellent course, great pace and lots of info! ON RDH
- This is a very helpful course to improve my Myofunctional Therapy Information. Joe is a great teacher! ON RDH
- ...and more like the above!
If you are interested in participating in the Full Practical Myo Program, the new date is available. If you would like a payment plan, you have lots of time if you register now and get started! The online portion starts Wednesday, October 11th and the in person, hands-on is Saturday, December 2nd & Sunday, December 3rd! Contact email@example.com if you are interested in a payment plan. Click here to learn more and to register otherwise!
Our laser training with Beth Ryerse comments were fabulous as well!
- Beth was kind, easy to understand and the breakfast and lunch provided was nice!
- The info is in depth and Beth gave good responses to our questions!
- Excellent presentation! Clear. It was a great experience for the hands-on with the laser practice.
- Very detailed oriented, well organized course presented to the class.
- I had such a positive learning experience and I'm excited to apply my new knowledge on lasers in my clinical practice!
And our Admin Team and Facilitator Extraordinaire's Pearl and Mary Tess were given raving reviews as well!
- The Best!
- Super helpful!
- Very warm and friendly!
All and all a good weekend worth sharing! #nowthatsgoodnews
Thank you for reading! Please see below for what is coming up and have a great week ahead!